Friday 19 February 2016

Confessions of a gamer.

Well, I wonder what took me so long, this post was originally meant to be posted in July of 2013..3 years later I manage to finish the post. It's not a Skyrim post but it is one I had fun with.

CONFESSIONS OF A GAMER.
(Doesn't this title remind you of third grade powerpoint work with wordart?)

1. When I lose a game I get really angry and it once resulted in my DS forming a black hole because I accidentally bit it.
2. I wish I was living in a Skyrim world. It seems so much better than the real world.
3. When I play Saints Row/GTA I like to make a roleplay with the characters and drive around.
4. I love airports, the Saints Row 2 airport was accessible so I spent hours in there.
5. My favourite game is Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, I'm willing to pay $70 for a W7 key to downgrade and play it.
6. I like to use the scrapbook option in the Sims 3 and pretend it's their diary.
7. I started playing Video Games at 2, my first game was Max Payne 2 and then Mafia, I would be so scared of the enemies and would only play around.
8. When I played Fallout 4, I was so upset with the ending.
9. I used to spend my life on Skyrim playing around, I had collected amethysts in the game and store them around my house. I would also "Make" dinner and put it on the table...you could say I was part-time warrior, part-time housewife.
10. Once in Skyrim, I accidentally married someone and I didn't like them...So I decided to "cut" all ties with them.

I hope you guys like this post. I would continue to do more if I get positive feedback from this one. 

-DragonBorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment