Friday 16 September 2016

Skyrim is being re-released and I'm not sure how to feel about it.


So, as this title states, the new edition of Skyrim is coming out again as a "HD remaster" (I believe) and all I can say is that I am...

                                             Excited!

But at the same time, I don't know what to expect, are we promised new missions? new characters? whilst I am all for a new storyline (well - slightly improved) I feel that the most that we're getting is the HD graphics, yes - for non-PC players and those who cannot mod console (like myself), that will be beneficial, but to those who have Skyrim on PC or are able to mod their console, there are heaps of modifications that you can download for the game on the Nexus website. Maybe we do get some more missions and characters, which will be refreshing and some new features that we did not get with the old Skyrim. 

I don't know, I'd say I am pretty pumped for the new game but at the same time we don't know what to expect.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment